Site Rules: Goodwin Caravan Park
- No visitors cars on site. Strictly one car per pitch. For alternative parking please enquire at reception within opening hours. The key fob is registered to you personally and is for your access only to the toilet block and barriers. You may be held responsible for allowing access to others.
- Visitors to the site are the responsibility of the caravan owner. Please ensure that visitors
behave in an orderly manner and do not disrupt other owners.
- Sorry no ball games or kites are allowed on site.
- Breathable ground sheets only for awning, only one annexe per pitch. Sorry no gazebo's.
- No disposable barbeques, barbeques must be at least 18" from the ground and away from planting.
- Keep your speed to a maximum of 5mph. If you are not in 1st gear you are driving to fast. This includes bicycles. Please ensure your children adhere to this rule.
- All rubbish should be in a plastic bag and placed in the bins around the site. Strictly no electrical appliances awnings, carpets or furniture etc to be put in the bin. Please take it home and dispose of at your local recycling centre. If in doubt please enquire at the reception.
- Consider other visitors at all times. Noise level must be kept to a minimum, especially after 11pm.
- All none residents wishing to visit must be reported to the reception before arrival.
- We do not accept commercial vehicles on site.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times on site. Dogs must be exercised off site. Any accidental
fouling is to be cleaned up and placed in the dog poo bins provided.
- Do not leave heaters on, unattended in your awning. This is a fire hazard.
USEFUL TEL NUMBERS
GOODWIN PARK BOOKINS AND ENQUIRIES TEL 01754 873930
Skegness Police station Park Ave Skegness PE25 1BJ 101
Skegness Hospital Dorothy Ave Skegness PE25 2BS - 01754 762 401
Fenwold Veterinary Practice Heath Road Skegness PE25 3ST - 01754 767 444
Site out of hours emergency number 01754 783844 (NO BOOKINGS)
PRIVACY NOTICE - -GOODWIN PARK
This privacy notice explains how we, Goodwin Park, intend to collect and use information about you.
- Who we are
Goodwin Park, Trunch Lane, Chapel St Leonards, Skegness, Lincolnshire PE24 5UA (we, us or our).
Under data protection law we are the 'data controller' of the personal information that we collect about you and as a data controller we have certain legal responsibilities concerning how we collect, use and share your personal
information. We must inform you about this.
- The information we collect
The types of personal information we collect from you include:
- Information you provide to us - personal information that you provide to us
including your contact details (i.e. your name, email address, phone number and
postal address) and your bank account details.
- Our correspondence - if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Sales and services information - details of transactions that you make with us and details of the services we provide to you;
- Credit and Anti-Fraud information - information relating to your creditworthiness or any criminal or fraudulent activities provided to us either by you or third parties including information which establishes your identity, such as driving licences, passports and utility bills; information about transactions, credit ratings from credit eference agencies; fraud, offences, suspicioustransactions, politically exposed person and sanctions lists where your details are included.
- How we use your personal information
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- to provide our services effectively to you - examples: to administer our services, including handling your requests, communicating with you (including about any offers or promotions); keeping up-to-date records about you and carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, to make payments to you and receive payments from you (where applicable).
- to market to you - if you have not objected, to provide you with updates and offers about our products and services and the products or services of selected third party companies that we think may be of interest
to you. (See paragraph 4, 'Transfers of personal information', below for further information). We may use your information for marketing our own services to you by post and phone and, where required by law, we will ask for your consent at the time we collect your data to conduct any of these types of marketing. We will provide an option to unsubscribe or opt-out of further communication on any electronic marketing communication sent to you or you may opt out by contacting us using the details in the 'Contact us' section of this privacy notice. If at any time you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes, you can let us know by contacting us using these contact details.
- Transfers of personal information
We may permit selected third party companies to use your personal
information, for the purposes set out in the section 'How we may use your personal information' (above). These
companies may use this information to contact you. Selected third parties will be subject to obligations to process your personal information in compliance with the same safeguards that we deploy.
We work with carefully selected insurance intermediaries, who are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, to provide you with information about relevant insurance services. If we intend to pass your details to them we will inform you beforehand and give you an opportunity to object. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information passed on we will respect your wishes.
We confirm that all personal information held by us about you will remain in (and will not be transferred outside of) the United Kingdom.
As part of the process of providing you with the product or service requested, we may undertake certain checks or exchange information through various fraud and credit-check databases.
- How long will we keep your personal information?
Where you have expressed an interest in our products or services / where we have collected your contact details for us to provide you with information about our services, we will keep your information for 3 years, or until you ask
us to stop sending you such information.
Where you have purchased a product or service from us, we will keep your personal information for so long as we are providing you with a service, plus for 7 years, to deal with any queries, complaints or legal claims you may have.
- Legal grounds to process
The legal grounds we rely on to process your personal information are that processing is necessary for:
- our legitimate business interests or those of a third party and these interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms in relation to the protection of your personal information. Our legitimate business interests include enabling us to provide you with products, services and information about our products and services (marketing). Third party legitimate business interests include the promotion of insurance services to you so that we have sufficient insurance coverage at our site(s);
- our performance of a contract made with you. This includes our providing you with products and services and our taking steps at your request towards, and in anticipation of, providing you with products and services;
- our compliance with legal or regulatory obligations.
- Your rights in relation to your personal information
If you have any questions in relation to our use of your personal information, you should first contact us using the contact in the 'Contact us' section of this privacy notice.
Under certain conditions, you may have the right to request us to:
- object to our use of your personal information if our use of your personal information is causing you undue harm. In such a case we must cease using your personal information for that purpose.
- delete any personal information that we no longer have a lawful ground to use;
- update any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold;
- provide you with a copy of personal information that we have collected about you;
- provide you with further details on the use we make of your personal information;
- Contact us
If you have any questions, or you would like to find out more about this privacy notice you can write to us at:
Goodwin Park, Trunch Lane, Chapel St Leonards, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE24 5UA
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, you can find out how to report a concern via their website.